May also be used for :
- Stomach Flu
- Sunstroke, Heat-Stroke
- Poor Digestion & Diarrhea
- Abdomen Cramping
- Stomach- Bloating, Belching
- Lose Appetite
- Fever and Chills
- Nausea & Vomiting
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Agastache rugosa (Huo Xiang)
- Areca catechu (Da Fu Pi)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu)
- Magnolia officinalis (Hou Po)
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng)
- Angelica anomala (Bai Zhi)
- Perilla frutescens (Zi Su Ye)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is a digestant. Moreover, it is used to treat disorders caused by improper diet and has a diaphoretic effect. It is mostly used to treat injuries due to endogenous pathogenic factors occurring during the summer season which give rise to pathogenic factor and diseases caused by exogenous pathogenic dampness in summer.
The Perilla(Zi Su Ye), Agastache(Huo Xiang), and Angelica(Bai Zhi) in this formula can promote sweating to expel the exogenous pathogenic factor from the body surface. Poria(Fu Ling), Pinellia(Ban Xia), Magnolia(Hou Po), Atractylodes(Bai Zhu) and Citrus(Chen Pi) can eliminate retained foods and fluids from the gastrointestinal tract. Areca(Da Fu Pi) and Platycodon(Jie Geng) can clear blockages from the chest and abdomen to promote the smooth flow of vital energy (Qi).
This formula is clinically used to help diseases caused by exogenous pathogenic factors resulting from summer sunstroke, acute gastroenteritis and gastrointestinal blockages in small children.