May also be used for :
- Weak after Illness
- Frequent Fatigue
- Night Sweating
- Dizziness when Standing
- All types of Deficiencies
- Poor Appetite
- Dry Skin
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui) 302mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Shu Di Huang) 302mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 302mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu) 302mg
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong) 258mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 258mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui) 258mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 215mg
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi) 215mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 88mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula(Shi Quan Da Bu Tang) strengthens vital energy and enriches the blood. The herbs used in this formula such as Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Atractylodes(Bai Zhu), Poria(Fu Ling), Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) invigorate the spleen and promote the vital energy. Relunannia(Shu Di Huang), Angelica(Dong Gui), Paeonia(Bai Shao) nourish the heart and liver. Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) stimulates blood circulation and invigorates vital energy. Astragalus(Huang Qi) improves vital energy, Cinnamomum(Rou Gui) warms the yang and increases blood circulation.
This formula supports weak after illness, weak pulse, and related symptoms such as debility fatigue, dizziness of standing up, loss of appetite, dry skin, being acutely underweight, nocturnal perspiration, etc.