May also be used for
- Allergy : Hay fever, Pollen, Dust, Cold air
- Itching Eye
- Frontal Headache
- Inflammation : Nose, Sinuses
- Nose : Runny, Discharge, Pus
- Stuffy Nose, Sneezing
- Clear Phlegm
- Soreness-Nose, Sinuses, Throat
- Support the Nasal Health
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Pueraria pseudohirsuta(Ge Gen) 145mg
- Ligusticum wallichii(Chuan Xiong) 145mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis(Huang Qin) 80mg
- Magnolia liliflora(Xin Yi Hua) 145mg
- Angelica anomala(Bai Zhi) 145mg
- Xanthium sibiricum(Cang Er Zi) 145mg
- Siler divaricatum(Fang Feng) 145mg
- Gentiana scabra(Long Dan Cao) 145mg
- Campsis grandiflora(Ling Xia Hua) 145mg
- Lonicera japonica(Jin Yin Hua) 145mg
- Cryptotympana atrata(Chan Tui) 145mg
- Sophora flavescens(Ku Shen) 145mg
- Gardenia jasminoides(Shen Zhi Zi) 145mg
- Notopterygium incisium(Qiang Huo) 80mg
- Centipeda minima(E Bu Shi Cao) 80mg
- Coptis teeta(Huang Lian) 80mg
- Arctium lappa(Niu Bang Zi) 80mg
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia(Jing Jie) 80mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao) 55mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made combining Jia Wei Xiao Feng San, Qing Bi Tang and Xin Yi San, with addition or deletion of various herbs.
Jia Wei Xiao Feng San is distinctly effective in the treatment various kinds of allergies, such as skin allergies and nose allergies. Qing Bi Tang is exceptionally effective in helping nasal blockages with pus. Xin Yi Tang can cause pure vital energy to rise to the brain, and is used to treat various nasal ailment symptoms. Centipeda(E Bu Shi Cao) is also added to this formula to clear nasal blockages and treat sinusitis and nasal polyps. Gentiana(Long Dan Cao) purges fire from the liver and gall bladder. Scutellaria(Huang Qin) purges lung-fire. Gardenia(Shen Zhi Zi) purges fire from the Triple Jiao. Xanthium(Cang Er Zi) is the main ingredient in Cang Er San and is remarkably effective in treating nasal allergies.
Hence this formula is manifestly effective in the treatment of acute rhinitis, allergy-type rhinitis, pollen-induced fever, nasal blockages, continuous nasal drip, nasal polyps, nasal sinusitis, accumulated pus in the nasal passage and various other nasal conditions.
- R062 통비환 (通鼻丸)
- 효능 : 과민성비염, 각종알러지, 피부알러지, 코알러지, 코막힘, 알러지성 비염
- 성분 : 갈근 천궁 초마황 백지 창이자 방풍 용담초 금은화 선퇴 고삼 치자 새신 강활 황련 우방자 형개 황금 감초