May also be used for
- Night sweats
- Dry mouth and tongue
- Lower back and knee pain
- Urinary difficulty
- Weakness of the lower back, knees and extremities
- Steaming bones
- Diminished hearing
- Five sole Heat
- Chronic dry, sore throat
- Wasting and thirsting disorder (Xiao Ke)
- Muscular weakness
- Dry skin
- Spontaneous and nocturnal emissions
- Tidal fevers
- Loose teeth
- Dripping urine
- Swollen gums, painful and light red in color
- Numbness and weakness at the waist and knees
- Heel pain
- Scanty urination
- Frequent, scanty, yellow urination
- Pain at midline
- Lower back and knee pain
- Sore throat
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang) 590mg
- Dioscorea batata (Shan Yao) 354mg
- Cornus officinalis (Shan Zhu Yu) 354mg
- Anemarrhena asphodoloides (Zhi Mu) 212mg
- Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi) 212mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 283mg
- Alisma plantago aquatica (Ze Xie) 283mg
- Phellodendron amurense (Huang Bai) 212mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
The formula is made by adding Anemrrhena(Zhi Mu) and Phellodendron(Huang Bai) to Liu Wei Di Huang Wan. In addition to nourishing the kidneys, this formula can expel fire and eliminate heat. The Anemrrhena(Zhi Mu) and Phellodendron(Huang Bai) in this formula can eliminate heat caused by kidney fire. The formula, Liu Wei Di Huang Wan, which is used to nourish the yin of an overabundance of yang and a deficiency of yin (where there is a hyperactive metabolism that causes body fluids to dry up) often incorporates these two Anemrrhena(Zhi Mu) and Phellodendron(Huang Bai) herbs.
This formula is helpful of a flaming up of deficiency fire due to incomplete kidney function caused by deficiency of the kidney, heat syndrome in the upper body with cold in the lower body, or recurring fever, anxiety and night sweat, back pain and soreness, seminal emission etc.
- R102 지백지황환
- 효능 : 요통, 유정, 몽정, 신장병, 혈뇨, 도한, 신우신염, 만성전립선염, 조루, 유정, 사정불능, 당뇨병, 관상동맥경화증 등 ; 갱녕기증상이 다용.
- 성분 : 숙지황 산약 단피 복령 산수유 택사 지모 황백