May also be used for :
- Aching Lower Back & Knees
- Difficulty in Stretching the Legs
- Limbs-Numbness, Soreness
- Sciatica due to Degenerated Lumbar Vertebra
- Cold Pain in the Low Back & Knees
- Muscle Spasms
- Aversion to Cold
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica laxiflora (Du Huo) 300MG
- Taxillus chinensis (Sang Ji Sheng) 200mg
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng) 200mg
- Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong) 200mg
- Gentiana macrophylla (Qin Jiao) 200mg
- Angelic sinensis (Dong Gui) 200mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 150mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 150mg
- Cnidium officinale (Chuan Xiong) 150mg
- Cyathula officinale (Niu Xi) 150mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 150mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Shu Di Huang) 150mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 150mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi) 150mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This prescription is recorded in the Qian Jin Fang, authored by Sun Si Miao of the Tang Dynasty.
It is used to help an excess heat syndrome of the liver and kidneys, the internal effects of rheumatism, pain in the waist and knee, weakness accompanied by chills and numbness and difficulty in stretching. It is used to help rheumatic pain due to a weakened physical condition, chronic pain in the waist and legs, sciatica due to degeneration of the lumbar vertebra, and pain in the back caused by overweight.
However, in the treatment of acute arthritis, it is best to use Dan Oui Nian Tong Tang.