May also be used for :
- Itching or tickling in the throat
- Blocked or stuffy nose
- General body aches
- Cough with expectoration of thin, watery or frothy white sputum
- Dry nasal passages
- Chills with a low-grade fever
- Slight headache
- Nasal obstruction
- Dry throat
- No thirst
- Intolerance of Cold
- Maybe asthma
- Nasal congestion
- Sticky nasal discharge
- Sore throat
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Prunus armeniaca (Xing Ren)
- Perillae Herba (Zi Su Ye)
- Morus alba (Sang Bai Pi)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Fritillaria cirrhosa (Bei Mu)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu)
- Schizandra chinensis (Wu Wei Zi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz/half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.