May also be used for
- Food Allergy(such as seafood)
- Carbuncles and furunculosis
- Hives, Allergic Rashes
- Itch, Athlete?s foot
- Rashes : Drug Reactions
- Rashes : Skin itching
- Rashes : Heat Rash
- Skin : Redness, Swelling, Itching
- Supports the Skin Health
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Coptis teeta (Huang Lian) 260mg
- Sophora flavescens (Ku Shen) 260mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui) 120mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang) 120mg
- Anemarrhena asphodoloides (Zhi Mu) 120mg
- Atractylodes lancea (Cang Shu) 120mg
- Campsis grandiflora (Ling Xia Hua) 120mg
- Lonicera japonica (Jin Yin Hua) 120mg
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng) 120mg
- Cryptotympana atrata (Chan Tui) 120mg
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Jing Jie) 120mg
- Dictamnus dasycarpus (Bai Xian Pi) 120mg
- Erythrina indica (Hai Tong Pi) 120mg
- Tribulus terrestris(Ci Ji Ii) 120mg
- Lithospermum erythrorhizona(Zi Cao) 120mg
- Sesamum indicum (Hei Zhi Ma) 70mg
- Kochia scoparia (Di Fu Zi) 70mg
- Forsythia suspensa (Lian Qiao) 70mg
- Gleditsia sinensis (Zao Jao) 70mg
- Cnidium monnieri (She Chuang Zi) 70mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by adding various herbs to Jia Wei Xiao Feng San. The Lonicera(Jin Yin Hua) in this formula is one of the best herbs for dispelling heat and detoxifying carbuncles.
Forsythia(Lian Qiao) breaks up accumulated, stagnant energy and eliminates pus. Cryptotympana(Chan Tui) clears rising energy and dispels pathogenic wind from the skin. Siler(Fang Feng) and Schizonepeta(Jing Jie) eliminate pathogenic wind from the head, eyes, neck and back. Gleditsia(Zao Jao) penetrates the area where the sickness is lodged and break up carbuncles. Angelica(Dong Gui) regulates the blood and Rehmannia(Di Huang) cools the blood. Coptis(Huang Lian) clears away heat, detoxifies, and clears fire from the Middle Jiao. Anemrrhena(Zhi Mu) is bitter and cold: it dries up wetness and clears fire from the Lower Jiao. Sesamum(Hei Zhi Ma) lubricates the intestinal tract, clears the lungs and purges fire from the large intestine. Atractylodes(Cang Shu) is acrid and warm: it dries up wetness, invigorates the spleen and strengthens the superficies. Sophora(Ku Shen) kills internal and external parasites and fungi and stops all types of itching. Kochia(Di Fu Zi), Cnidium(She Chuang Zi), Dictamnus(Bai Xian Pi) and Erythrina(Hai Tong Pi) are used to help various kinds of skin diseases. Campsis(Ling Xia Hua) eliminates stasis, dispels heat from the blood, and stops itching caused by pathogenic wind. This formula is manifestly effective in helping all kinds of skin allergies, itching, redness, etc.