May also be used for :
- Food Allergy
- Hives and Itch
- Athlete's Foot
- Allergic Rashes
- Redness, Swelling, Itching
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis(Dong Gui) 230mg
- Gypsum fibrosum(Shi Gao) 230mg
- Rhemannia pilosula(Sheng Di Huang) 230mg
- Atractylodes lancea(Cang Shu) 150mg
- Campsis grandiflora(Ling Xia Hua) 150mg
- Coptis teeta(Huang Lian) 150mg
- Lonicera japonica(Jin Yin Hua) 150mg
- Siler divaricatum(Fang Feng) 150mg
- Sophora floavescens(Ku Shen) 150mg
- Anemarrhena asphodoloides(Zhi Mu) 115mg
- Arctium lappa(Niu Bang Zi) 115mg
- Forsythia suspensae(Lian Qiao) 115mg
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia(Jing Jie) 115mg
- Sesamim indicum(Hu Ma Ren) 115mg
- Gleditsia sinensis(Zao Jao) 100mg
- Cryptotympana atrata(Chan Tui) 70mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao) 50mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is used to help internal heat, hypersecretion and incessant itching of the skin. This formula is made by adding Campsis grandiflora(Ling Xia Hua), Lonicera japonica(Jin Yin Hua), Forsythia suspensa(Lian Qiao) and Gleditsia sinensis(Zao Jao) to the Xiao Feng San formula. In addition to eliminating wind-heat pathogenic, dispelling blood-heat and alleviating thirst, the herbs in this formula are also antiphlogistic and detoxicant.
Thus, this formula is especially effective in helping persistent recurrent eczema, sudamina, urticaria, athlete's foot, psoriasis itching of the skin, lichen, and all kinds of retrogressive skin diseases which occur during the summer.