100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Anemarrhena asphodoloides(Zhi Mu)
- Angelica sinensis(Dong Gui)
- Arctium lappa(Niu Bang Zi)
- Atractylodes lancea(Cang Shu)
- Campsis grandiflora(Ling Xia Hua)
- Clematis armandi(Mu Tong)
- Coptis teeta(Huang Lian)
- Cryptotympana atrata(Chan Tui)
- Forsythia suspensae(Lian Qiao)
- Gleditsia sinensis(Zao Jao)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao)
- Gypsum fibrosum(Shi Gao)
- Lonicera japonica(Jin Yin Hua)
- Rhemannia pilosula(Sheng Di Huang)
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia(Jing Jie)
- Sesamim indicum(Hu Ma Ren)
- Siler divaricatum(Fang Feng)
- Sophora floavescens(Ku Shen)
DirectionsAdults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Great Windkeeper Teapills
- Xiao Feng Pian, Wan
- Clear Wind Pill
- Dong Quai & Burdock
- Eliminate Wind Powder
- Powder for Dispersing Wind-Evil
- Angelica & Arctium
- Skin Wind Clear
- Dang Gui and Arctium
SUGGESTED USE FOR Dogs or Cats
* up to 20 lbs : 1 capsule daily.
* 21-40 lbs : 2 capsule daily.
* 41-100 lbs : 3 capsule daily.
* over 100 lbs : 4-6 capsule daily.
* Note : Capsules may also be punctured and liquid contents squeezed onto a meal.
* You should consult a veterinarian before using this or any dietary supplem