May also be used for :
- Pale Face with Poor Sleep
- Anxiety & Palpitation
- Reduced Memory
- Dizziness, Reduced Appetite
- Irregular Menstruation
- Decreased Menstrual Flow with Light Color
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui)
- Euphoria longan (Long Yan Rou)
- Zizyphus sativa var (Suan Zao Ren)
- Polygala tenuifolia (Yuan Zhi)
- Ginseng radix (Ren Shen)
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu)
- Saussurea lappa (Mu Xiang)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan cao)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Gardeniae Fructus (Zhi Zi)
- Bupleurum chinense (Chai Hu)
- Zingiber rhizoma (Gan Jiang)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.