May also be used for :
- Fullness and distention in the chest
- Occasional fright palpitations
- Urinary difficulty
- Delirious speech
- Subcardiac distention
- Palpitations at the abdomen
- Tends toward mania and convulsions
- Tends toward fatigue and clumsiness of limbs
- Profuse expectoration of Phlegm
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Pale face
- A sensation of extreme heaviness of the body
- Inability to rotate the trunk
- Difficulty moving the body
- Allergic Rashes
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Ostrea gigas (Mu Li)
- Bupleurum chinenesis (Chai Hu)
- Fossilia ossis mastodi (Long Gu)
- Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui)
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen)
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Rheum officinale (Da Huang)
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Hei Zao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.