May also be used for :
- Fullness and Distention in the Chest
- Subcardiac Distention
- Palpitations at the Abdomen
- Tends toward Fatigue and Clumsiness of limbs
- Tends toward Mania and Convulsions
- Sensation of Extreme Heaviness of the body
- Anxiety, Irritability, Fidgety, Hysteria
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Ostrea gigas (Mu Li) 400mg
- Bupleurum chinenesis (Chai Hu) 300mg
- Fossilia ossis mastodi (Long Gu) 300mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui) 200mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 200mg
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) 200mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 200mg
- Rheum officinale (Da Huang) 200mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 200mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 150mg
- Zizyphus jujuba (Hei Zao) 150mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula can be helpful of a feeling of fullness in the chest and hypochondria, abnormal anxiety, epigastric distention, nervousness, palpitations, poor sleep, etc.
The Bupleurum chinensis(Chai Hu) and Scutellaria baicalensis(Huang Qin) in this formula can dispel heat and alleviate congestion. Mastodi fossilia ossis(Long Gu) and Ostrea gigas(Mu Li) have a sedative effect, and can relieve palpitations, poor sleep and hypersensitivity of the nerves. Cinnamomum cassia(Rou Gui) stimulates blood circulation. Poria cocos(Fu Ling) acts as a sedative, strengthens the body, and is also a diuretic, working in conjunction with Pinellia temata(Ban Xia) and Zingiber oflicinale(Gan Jiang) to eliminate retained fluids from the stomach. Rheum officinale(Da Huang) has an anti-phlogistic effect and is also a laxative. Zizyphus jujuba(Hei Zao) and Zingiber officinale(Gan Jiang) strengthen the body and stomach.
This formula is clinically helpful of diseases of the nerves, palpitations caused by anxiety, hysteria, high blood pressure, chest pain, rapid heartbeat, poor sleep, etc.
- R035 시호가용골모려탕
- 효능 : 독감, 눈에 열이 나고 통증, 발열심
- 성분 : 시호 갈근 강활 백지 황금 석고 길경 백작 감초 생강 대조