May also be used for :
- Lower Abdominal Pain & Cramping
- Abdominal Spasms & Tension
- Amenorrhea with Distention
- Irregular menstruation
- Shoulder Stiffness
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi)
- Prunus persica (Tao Ren)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
It contraindicated in pregnant women.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan is a formula from the "Jin Gui Yao Lue". It promotes blood circulation to remove blood stasis, and dissolves obstructions of the bowels.
The Prunus(Tao Ren) and Paeonia(Mu Dan Pi) in this formula remove blood stasis and dissolve blood clots. Cinnamomum(Gui Zhi) can promote blood circulation by invigorating vital energy and eliminating blood stasis, Paeonia(Bai Shao) can alleviate and stop abdominal spasms. Poria(Fu Ling) promotes circulation of the medication through the lower extremities of the body, promotes diuresis and strengthens the heart.
This formula has a wide range of applications, such as helping irregular menstruation, hypomenorrhea, dystocia, retention of the dead fetus, failure of the vagina to contract to normal size after birth, lochiostasis and pain from abdominal distention. This formula promotes blood circulation and eliminates blood stasis. This formula's effectiveness in eliminating stasis can be increased by adding Rheum(Da Huang). It can be used to help gynecological diseases, especially inflammatory diseases of the uterus and its affiliated organs, such as hysteromyoma, inflammation of the Fallopian tubes and chronic pelvic inflammation. It can be helpful of other trauma, hemorrhoids, urticaria, eczema, aneurysm and phlebitis.
- G013 ?????
- ?? : ??? ??? ?? ????, ???, ?????? ????, ???? ??? ???? ?? ? ??? ??.
- ?? : ?? ?? ??? ?? ??