May also be used for :
- Epigastric fullness, distention, and pain with a dislike of pressure
- Chest and diaphragm oppression
- Full, painful abdomen
- Belching with rotten food smell
- Acid regurgitation
- Detests food or
- Vomits after eating
- Vomiting sour, rotten food
- Distention is reduced after vomiting
- Unformed stools or
- Knotted constipation or
- Stool is hot and foul-smelling
- Foul gas
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Atractylodes lancea (Cang Shu)
- Magnolia officinalis (Hou Po)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Amomum xanthioides (Sha Ren)
- Cyperus rotundus (Xian Fu Zi)
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Agastache rugosa (Huo Xiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz/half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.