May also be used for
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Mentha arvensis (Bo He) 147mg
- Pteris multifida (Feng Wei Cao) 147mg
- Cassia tora (Jue Ming Zi) 441mg
- Momordica grosvenori (Luo Han Guo) 74mg
- Plantago asiatica (Che Qian Zi) 147mg
- Rheum officinale (Da Huang) 588mg
- Citrus aurantium (Zhi Shi) 147mg
- Bidens pilosa (Xian Feng Cao) 147mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 74mg
- Prunella vulgaris (Xia Ku Cao) 147 mg
- Cassia angustifolia (Fan Xie Ye) 294mg
- Poria cocos (Fn Ling) 147mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
In recent years, the number of persons afflicted with obesity has increased by leaps and bound to address the pressing needs of obesity sufferers, in addition to using traditional acupuncture treatment acupuncturists are also using ear acupuncture treatment to achieve weight reduction. Thus in order to increase the efficiency of this treatment, we recommend that An Ho Diet Pill (Tea) is taken in conjunction with ear acupuncture therapy. This pill (tea) is made from pure, natural Chinese herbs. After observation of the results of clinical treatment using this tea, our experience has been that An Ho Diet Pill (Tea) is especially well suited for being helpful of hyperlipemia, cholesterolemia, chronic constipation, diabetes, and hypertension.