May also be used for
- Relatively superficial numbness without pain
- Paresthesias and numbness of the skin and flesh
- Paresthesias of the shoulders
- Neck and shoulder stiffness and pain
- Abdominal pain alleviated by warmth and pressure
- Pale complexion
- Stiff tongue
- Flaccidity if the extremities
- Migratory pain
- Pain, weakness, tightness or spasms of the extremities
- Spontaneous sweating
- Shortness of breath
- Excess salivation
- Aversion to Wind
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Loranthus parasiticus (Huang Ji Sheng) 300mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 300mg
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi) 160mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui) 160mg
- Paeonia veitchii (Chi Shao) 160mg
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong) 160mg
- Carthamus tinctorius (Hong Hua) 160mg
- Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen) 160mg
- Prunus persica (Tao Ren) 160mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 160mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui) 90mg
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng) 90mg
- Gypsum fibrosum (Shi Gao) 90mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao) 30mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by combining Xiao Xu Ming Tang and Bu Yang Fu Jian Fang, with the addition and deletion of various herbs.
Cinnamomum(Rou Gui) treats Tai-Yang Interior Wind syndrome. Codonopsis(Dang Shen) tonifies vital energy. Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) tonifies the blood. The Siler(Fang Feng) in this formula is principally used to treat excessive wind. Angelica(Dong Gui) treats excessive cold. Scutellaria(Huang Qin) is used to treat excessive heat.
When this formula is combined with Bu Yang Fu Jian Fang and administered to patients, it can help distortion of the face due to obstruction of the meridians by wind pathogenic phlegm, hemiplegia, slurred speech and drooling from the corners of the mouth. It can also eliminate internally generated wind pathogenic factor.
- R056 중풍활락단 (中風活絡丹)
- 효능 : 중풍후휴증, 반신마비
- 성분 : 상기생 당삼 황기 당귀 적작 천궁 홍화 단삼 도인 초마 황금 해리 계지 방풍 석고 감초