May also be used for
- Inflammation-Skin, Breast
- Shortness of Breath
- Skin- Sores with pus, Rashes, Redness, Pain
- Intermittent discharge of pus
- The sores either do not suppurate or only leak pus slowly and fail to heal
- Viscous, thin fluid
- Mental and physical fatigue
- Lack of luster
- Poor appetite
- Loose stools
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis(Dong Gui) 404mg
- Poria cocos(Fu Ling) 404mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala(Bai Shu) 242mg
- Cnidium officinale(Chuan Xiong) 242mg
- Codonopsis pilosula(Dang Shen) 242mg
- Paeonia lactiflora(Bai Shao) 242mg
- Platycodon grandiflorum(Jie Geng) 242mg
- Astragalus mongholicus(Huang Qi) 121mg
- Lonicera japonica(Jin Yin Hua) 121mg
- Angelica anomala(Bai Zhi) 80mg
- Gleditsia sinensis(Zao Jao) 80mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao) 80mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
"Tuo Li Xiao Ou Yin" is a formula from the "Yi Zong Jin Jian" and is mainly used to help all kinds of carbuncles: those which haven't disappeared after several days, those which haven't yet formed pus, or those which have already formed pus. Ingestion of this formula causes the dissolution of the illness-related toxins, stimulating the elimination of pus and the growth of granulation.
Therefore its primary is helpful of carbuncles, the elimination of pus type lymphangitis, recurrent myositis, inflammation of the anal region, hypodermic pustules, and mastitis.