May also be used for :
- Acute Alcoholism
- Often Nausea
- Food Damage
- Lack of Coordination
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Aurantii Nobilis Pericarpium (Chen Pi)
- Magnoliae Cortex (Hou Po)
- Atractylodis Radix (Cang Zhu)
- Glycyrrhizae Radix (Gan Cao)
- Zingiberis Rhizoma Crudus (Sheng Jiang)
- Puerariae Radix (Ge Gen)
- Hoelen (Fu Ling)
- Amomi Semen (Sha Ren)
- Massam Medicata Fermentata (Shen Qu)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.