May also be used for :
- Dark, turbid, scanty, difficult urination or
- Frequent, urgent and painful
- Urination may be red
- Maybe fever
- Sores in the mouth, on tongue or throat
- Dry mouth and throat
- Maybe urinary retention (severe)
- Maybe lower abdominal distention and pain (severe)
- Maybe total obstruction
- Parched throat
- Severe sore throat
- Maybe anuria (severe)
- Dribbling urination
- May be profuse whitish, yellow vaginal discharge
- Maybe be urinary calculi
- Eye redness and pain
- Distending lower back pain
- Scorched lips
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Gardenia jasminoides (Shen Zhi Zi)
- Polygonum aviculare (Bian Xu)
- Dianthus superbus (Ju Mai)
- Rheum officinale (Da Huang)
- Alisma asiatica (Che Qian Zi)
- Juneus decipiens (Deng Xin Cao)
- Talcum (Hua Shi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz/half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is frequently used to help gonorrhea.
The Dianthus(Ju Mai), Polygonum(Bian Xu), Talcum(Hua Shi), Juncus(Deng Xin Cao) and Alisma(Che Qian Zi) in this formula can dispel the heat and eliminate wetness while acting as diuretics and alleviating the symptoms of gonorrhea. When combined with Rheum(Da Huang) and Gardenia(Shen Zhi Zi) they are antiphlogistic and detoxicant. Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) regulates the Middle Jiao and is analgesic, while it prevents the bitter taste and cool character of the other herbs in this formula from upsetting the stomach.
This formula is clinically used to help acute infections of the urinary tract, such as nephritis, cystitis, and urethritis.