May also be used for :
- Aversion to Cold
- Watery stools with undigested food
- Lower back pain
- Weakness of the lower extremities
- A cold sensation in the lower half of the body
- Tenseness in the lower abdomen
- Pain and cramps in the lower abdomen
- Panting and irritability to the point of having difficulty lying down
- Will breathe most comfortably while leaning against something
- May be numbness in the lower abdomen
- Urinary difficulty with edema or Spasmodic pain in the lower abdomen
- Excessive urination
- If severe may be incontinence of urine
- May have persistent diarrhea
- May have flushed face (Yang floating upward)
- Thirst with frequent, copious urination (Xiao Ke)
- Fatigue (severe)
- May have severe perspiration (Yang floating upward)
- Pale face
- Edema of the face and feet
- Severe edema of the legs (may prevent walking)
- Maybe cough
- Maybe asthma
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang)
- Cornus Officinalis (Shan Zhu Yu)
- Dioscorea Batatas (Shan Yao)
- Alisma plantago aquatica (Ze Xie)
- Paeonia Suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Aconnitum carmicheali (Fu Zi)
- Cinnamomum Cassia (Pao Rou Gui)
- Put water(4-6 oz/half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Ba Wei Di Huang Wan or Ba Wei Wan, also called Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan, is a prescription having a broad range of application. It is especially useful in treating diseases of the elderly.
The herbs used in this prescription, such as Rehmannia(Di Huang), Cornus(Shan Zhu Yu) and Dioscorea(Shan Yao) have the effect of strengthening the body and spirit. Poria(Fu Ling) and Alisma(Ze Xie) invigorate the spleen, eliminate dampness, strengthen the body, soothe the nerves, and are diuretic. Paeonia(Mu Dan Pi) dispels liver fire, eliminates blood stasis, and is analgesic. In addition, Cinnamomum(Rou Gui) and Aconite(Fu Zi) can increase kidney yang and strengthen each organ's physiological function, thus preventing degeneration.
This formula is used to help lumbago, waist pain and feelings of cold in the lower body, caused by the deficiency of kidney qi. This formula has many valuable applications.