May also be used for
- Nervous Exhaustion
- Restless Sleep & Poor Sleep
- Excessive Dreaming
- Severe Heart Palpitations
- Anxiety & Fatigue
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Sheng Di Huang) 352mg
- Scrophularia ningpoensis (Xuan Shen) 325mg
- Schizandra chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) 181mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Shen) 176mg
- Biota orientalis (Bai Zi Ren) 176mg
- Ophiopogon japonicus (Mai Men Dong) 176mg
- Asparagus cochinchinensis (Tian Men Don) 176mg
- Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen) 176mg
- Codonopsis pilosulah (Dang Shen) 176mg
- Polygala tenuifoliah (Yuan Zhi) 147mg
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng) 147mg
- Zizyphus sativa var. (Suan Zao Ren) 147mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui) 147mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Tian Wang Bu Xin Dan is an ancient prescription which has been passed down from generation to generation for many centuries. It is recorded in the "Shi Yi De Xiao Fang" and is especially helpful of nervous exhaustion, severe heart palpitations, poor sleeping etc..
The Zizyphus(Suan Zao Ren) and Angelica(Dang Gui) in this prescription can enrich the blood. Rehmannia(Sheng Di Huang) can dispel excess fire and fire caused by yin deficiency. Biota(Bai Zi Ren) facilitates bowel movement and soothes the nerves. Ophiopogon(Mai Men Dong) and Asparagus(Tian Men Don) nourish the kidneys and moisturize body tissues. Polygala(Yuan Zhi) strengthens the heart and is an expectorant. Poria(Fu Shen) and Codonopsis(Dang Shen) eliminate dampness and nourish the visceral organs. Salvia(Dan Shen) alleviates mental depression and lubricates the intestines. Platycodon(Jie Geng) strengthens the lungs.
Therefore, when combined these herbs are exceptionally effective in supporting fatigue, nervous exhaustion, restless sleep, excessive dreaming, bitterness of the mouth and dryness of the tongue, constipation and heart palpitation.