May also be used for
- Constipation, Frequent urination
- Fidgety, Irritability, Anxiety, Depression, Nervous
- Headache, Ear ringing
- High blood pressure
- Heart palpitation
- Hot flush
- Oppressive feeling in the chest
- Nausea, Poor appetite
- Painful joints
- Poor memory
- Poor sleeping
- Vagina dryness
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Morinda officinale (Ba Ji Tian) 135mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 135mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu) 135mg
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 135mg
- Alisma plantago (Ze Xie) 135mg
- Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi) 135mg
- Gardenia jasminoides (Shen Zhi Zi) 135mg
- Ligustrum lucidum (Nu Zhen Zi) 135mg
- Eclipta prostrata (Han Lian Cao) 135mg
- Curculigo orchioides (Xian Mao) 135mg
- Anemarrhena asphodoloides (Zhi Mu) 80mg
- Phellodendron amurense (Huang Bai) 80mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 35mg
- Mentha arvensis (Bo He) 35mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 35mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui) 250mg
- Leonurus heterophyllus (Yi Mu Cao) 250mg
- Bupleurum chinensis (Chai Hu) 250mg
- Epimedium macranthum (Ling Yang Jiao) 135mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by combining Jia Wei Xiao Yao San, Dang Gui Shao Yao San, Er Xian Tang and Er Zhi Wan, with the addition and deletion of various herbs.
The Paeonia(Mu Dan Pi) in this formula can purge latent fire from the blood. Gardenia(Shen Zhi Zi) can purge stagnant fire from the Triple Jiao. When combined with Paeonia(Bai Shao), Angelica(Dong Gui) nourishes the yin in the blood, exerts an astringent effect to retain yin energy, and is used to help liver deficiency. When combined with Atractylodes(Bai Shu), Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) nourishes the Upper Jiao and regulates the Middle Jiao. Bupleurum(Chai Hu), when combined with Paeonia(Bai Shao), calms the liver and enables the wood energy to flow perfectly. Poria(Fu Ling) promotes diuresis and calms the heart. Zingiber(Gan Jiang) warms the stomach and eliminates sputum. Mentha(Bo He) cleanses the liver, purges the lungs, regulates the blood and expels wind. Eclipta(Han Lian Cao) and Ligusticum(Nu Zhen Zi) strengthen the Yin Energy, nourish the kidneys, enhance liver function and darken hair color. Er Xian Tang has originally been used to help menopause syndrome, as well as other conditions associated with menopause such as high blood pressure, heart palpitations, oppressive feeling in the chest, head ache, tinnitus, insomnia, loss of memory, pain in the joints, osteoporosis, painful urination, loss of appetite, nausea and constipation.
This formula is exceptionally effective in the treatment of conditions related to deficiencies of Kidney Yang and Kidney Yin and in the treatment of excess liver fire.