May also be used for :
- Fever (maybe chills)
- Strong thirst with a desire to drink.
- Vomits immediately after drinking
- Urinary difficulty
- General sensation of heaviness
- Simultaneous vomiting and diarrhea
- Throbbing sensations below umbilicus
- Vomits frothy saliva
- Loose stools
- Shortness of breath
- Urinary retention
- Lower abdominal fullness
- Extreme thirst
- Lower abdominal distention
- Lower abdominal palpitations
- Abdominal pain
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu)
- Alisma plantago (Ze Xie)
- Grifola umbellata (Zhu Ling)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Wu Ling San is a formula from the ?Shang Han Jin Gui" and is mainly used to help abnormal circulation which prevents the spleen from dispelling dampness, blockage in the circulation and change of vital energy, water retention, headache with fever, restlessness accompanied by thirst, vomiting upon ingestion of fluids, dysuria, white, slimy coating on the tongue or thick white coating on the tongue, floating pulse, etc.
Grifola(Zhu Ling), Poria(Fu Ling) and Alisma(Ze Xie) open up and regulate the urinary tract and urinary bladder. Atractylodes(Bai Shu) invigorates and facilitates proper circulation in the spleen. Cinnamomum(Gui Zhi) warms the fire from the "gate of life", and assists the circulation and change of vital energy in the urinary bladder.
This formula is used to help dysuria and edema caused by various factors, as well as acute gastroenteritis-related watery stool (Wei Ling Tang can be used to help this).
It is also used to help dizziness and stomach growling due to water retention which are symptoms of stomach weakness.