May also be used for :
- Common Cold with Body Aches, Joint Pain
- Headache with Fever & Chills
- No Sweating
- Cough with Clear Phlegm
- Nasal Congestion and Obstruction
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Atractylodes lancea (Cang Shu)
- Citrus aurantium (Zhi Ke)
- Perillae Herba (Zi Su Ye)
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng)
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Bupleurum chinensis (Chai Hu)
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Jing Jie)
- Peucedanum praeruptorum (Qian Hu)
- Notopterygium incisium (Qiang Huo)
- Angelica pubescens (Du Huo)
- Pueraria pseudohirsuta (Ge Gen)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng)
- Put water(4-6 oz/half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.