May also be used for :
- Blurred vision
- Pale, lusterless complexion
- Pale nails
- Pale lips
- Generalized muscle tension
- Irregular menstruation with little flow
- Periumbilical pain
- Lower abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Spotting of pale Blood
- Postpartum uterine bleeding
- Maybe five sole Heat
- Delayed menstruation
- Dry skin
- Maybe leukorrhea
- Maybe fever
- Firm, painful abdomen
- Sporadic fever and chills
- Hard abdominal masses with recurrent pain
- Unstable fetus with bleeding
- Chills and fever
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Cnidium officinale (Chuan Xiong)
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Shu Di Huang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is excellent for treating female disorders. It promotes circulation and nourishment of the blood and is used mostly in the treatment of anemia, dry skin, heavy and weak pulse with soft and weak abdomen. It is a basic formula used by gynecologists to nourish the blood and regulate menstruation.
Angelica(Dong Gui) can nourish the blood and invigorate the body as well as regulate menstruation and relieve pain: Thus, it is the principal herb in this formula. Rehmannia(Shu Di Huang) promotes the production of blood and the nourishment of the Yin vital energy. Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) and Paeonia(Bai Shao) can eliminate blood stasis and assist Angelica(Dong Gui) in regulating menstruation and relieving pain. Thus, they complement and enhance the effect of the other herbs in this formula.
This formula is clinically used to help anemia, painful menstruation, underdevelopment of female sexual organs, irregular menstruation, prenatal and postnatal ailments.