May also be used for :
- Cold fingers and toes with Heat in the Interior
- Irregular fever
- Hypochondriac fullness and distention
- Distention, pain or a stuck feeling in the Stomach, lower abdomen or intercostal regions
- Abdominal pain
- Severe diarrhea
- Costal pain
- Menstrual complaints
- A slight sensation of warmth in the body
- Body hot and feverish due to lack of harmony of the Liver Qi
- Mild constipation
- A sense of irritability and fullness in the chest and epigastrium
- Mild obstruction and hardening beneath the Heart
- A visible white line running from the navel to the tip of the breastbone
- Mild abdominal distention
- Abdominal spasms
- Dry, swollen eyes
- Dark yellow urine
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Bupleurum chinense (Chai Hu)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Citrus aurantium (Zhi Shi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.