May also be used for
- Common Cold with Body Aches, Joint Pain
- Headache with Fever & Chills
- No Sweating
- Cough with Clear Phlegm
- Redness Eye and Pain
- Nasal Congestion and Obstruction
- Skin Disorder : Carbuncles, Eczema
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Bupleurum chinense (Chai Hu) 392.50mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 392.50mg
- Angelica laxiflora (Du Huo) 294mg
- Cnidium officinale (Chuan Xiong) 294mg
- Notopterygium incisium (Qiang Huo) 294mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 294mg
- Peucedanum praeruptorum (Qian Hu) 196mg
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng) 196mg
- Citrus aurantium (Zhi Ke) 98mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 49mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is principally helpful of persons suffering from colds who have weak, debilitated body constitutions, chills with fever, headaches with sweating, soreness and pain in the joints, coughing with sputum, etc.
The Notopterygium(Qiang Huo) and Angelica(Du Huo) in this formula eliminate wind-pathogenic factor and promote sweating to expel the exogenous pathogenic from the body surface, eliminate dampness and relieve pain. Cnidium(Chuan Xiong) and Bupleurum(Chai Hu) are beneficial in the treatment of headaches; Citrus(Zhi Ke), Peucedanum(Qian Hu) and Platycodon(Jie Geng) relieve blockages of lung energy and are helpful of coughing with sputum: when combined with Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Poria(Fu Ling) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao), they invigorate the vital energy and strengthen the spleen, eliminate pathogenic factors and support healthy energy.
This formula is helpful of chills, fever, headache, nasal congestion, hoarseness and coughing induced by influenza. It is also helpful of allergic dermatitis, urticaria, eczema or eye conjunctivitis.
- R051 인삼패독산
- 효능 : 풍한으로 열이 나고 머리가 아프며 목이 뻣뻣할 때, 사지통, 기침, 코막힘
- 성분 : 백삼 천궁 강활 감초 시호 전호 독활 지각 길경 복령