May also be used for :
- High fever accompanied by severe chills and shivering
- Aversion to Cold
- Pain worse at night
- Difficult movement
- Local inflammation
- Migratory pain
- Soreness and pain of the extremities
- Nasal congestion with sonorous breathing
- Pain and stiffness of the head and neck
- Focal distention and fullness of the chest and diaphragm
- A productive cough
- May have numbness and heaviness in the limbs
- Body aches
- Nasal obstruction
- Cough with sputum
- Stuffy nose
- Joint pain
- Pain worse with Cold and better with warmth
- Pain aggravated by Wind
- Pain aggravated by Dampness
- Pain is stabbing
- Muscle weakness
- Pain alleviated by movement
- Slight muscle edema
- Heaviness of the joints
- Cold joints
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Bupleurum chinense (Chai Hu)
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen)
- Angelica laxiflora (Du Huo)
- Cnidium officinale (Chuan Xiong)
- Notopterygium incisium (Qiang Huo)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Peucedanum praeruptorum (Qian Hu)
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng)
- Citrus aurantium (Zhi Ke)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is principally helpful of persons suffering from colds who have weak, debilitated body constitutions, chills with fever, headaches with sweating, soreness and pain in the joints, coughing with sputum, etc.
The Notopterygium(Qiang Huo) and Angelica(Du Huo) in this formula eliminate wind-pathogenic factor and promote sweating to expel the exogenous pathogenic from the body surface, eliminate dampness and relieve pain. Cnidium(Chuan Xiong) and Bupleurum(Chai Hu) are beneficial in the treatment of headaches; Citrus(Zhi Ke), Peucedanum(Qian Hu) and Platycodon(Jie Geng) relieve blockages of lung energy and are helpful of coughing with sputum: when combined with Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Poria(Fu Ling) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao), they invigorate the vital energy and strengthen the spleen, eliminate pathogenic factors and support healthy energy.
This formula is helpful of chills, fever, headache, nasal congestion, hoarseness and coughing induced by influenza. It is also helpful of allergic dermatitis, urticaria, eczema or eye conjunctivitis.