May also be used for
- Loose stools or watery diarrhea
- Weak extremities
- Weight loss
- Distention and a stifling sensation in chest and epigastrium
- Pale wan complexion
- Abdominal distention
- Maybe vomiting
- Reduced appetite
- Reduced appetite
- Diarrhea with onset of menstrual flow
- Cough with copious sputum
- Leukorrhea in obese women
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Coix lachrymajabi (Yi Yi Ren) 330mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 230mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu) 230mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 330mg
- Dioscorea batata (Shan Yao) 230mg
- Dolichos lablab (Bai Bian Dou) 230mg
- Nelumbo nucifera (Lian Zi) 330mg
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng) 230mg
- Amomum xanthioides (Sha Ren) 230mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 130mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is a tonic and is used to help gastrointestinal hypo-function, poor appetite, chronic fatigue, stomach cold, diarrhea, weak pulse, weakness of the abdominal muscles, elimination of food immediately after ingestion, watery diarrhea, frequent abdominal distention, borborygmus, and gas retention.
Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Atractylodes(Bai Zhu), Poria(Fu Ling) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) are used to make Si Jun Zi Tang. They nourish the spleen and invigorate the stomach. Dioscorea(Shan Yao), Nelumbo(Lian Zi) and Coix(Yi Yi Ren) nourish the spleen, eliminate wetness, and warm and invigorate the stomach. Dolicho(Bai Bian Dou) and Amomum(Sha Ren) are acrid and fragrant. They dispel wetness, eliminate internal blockage, and stimulate the appetite. Platycodon(Jie Geng) moderates the stomach, strengthens the vital energy of the spleen and stomach and stops diarrhea.
This formula is helpful of chronic gastritis, chronic diarrhea, gastroptosis, poor appetite following illness, leukorrhea, and intestinal tuberculosis.