May also be used for
- Artery Hardening
- Artery Obstruction
- High Blood Pressure-
- Chest : Colic, Pain
- Chest: Oppressive, Wheezing
- High Cholesterol
- Heart : Poor Circulation, Weakness
- Lower Limbs : Water retention
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Ilex pubescens hook (Mao Dong Qing) 500mg
- Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen) 500mg
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi) 375mg
- Panax pseudoginseng (San Qi) 375mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui) 250mg
- Anemone altaica (Jiu Jie Chang Pu) 250mg
- Santalum album (Tan Xiang) 150mg
- Stemona sessilifolia (Bai He) 100mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Ilex pubescens hook(Mao Dong Qing), the principal ingredient in this formula, dilates blood vessels, reduces the heart muscle's consumption of oxygen and increases blood flow.
Panax(San Qi) relieves pain and stimulates blood circulation. When used together with Salvia(Dan Shen) and Angelica(Dong Gui), it can eliminate blood clots and stimulate blood circulation. Astragalus(Huang Qi) invigorates the vital energy. Anemone(Jiu Jie Chang Pu), Santalum(Tan Xiang) and Stemona(Bai Bu), when used in combination, have even greater sedative effects.
This formula is clinically used to treat most coronary heart diseases: angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis, hyperlipemia, hypertension and myocardial infarction.