May also be used for
- Hemorrhoids-Internal or External
- Stool-Hard, Dry
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis(Dong Gui) 454mg
- Agrimonia pilosa(Xian He Cao) 379mg
- Bupleurum chinensis(Chai Hu) 379mg
- Sophora flavescens(Ku Shen) 379mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao) 227mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis(Huang Qin) 227mg
- Cimicifuga foetida(Sheng Ma) 113mg
- Citrus reticulate(Chen Pi) 113mg
- Rheum officinale(Da Huang) 113mg
- Zizyphus jujuba(Da Zao) 76mg
- Aloe vera(Lu Hui) 40mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is used to help all kinds of hemorrhoids.
The Bupleurum(Chai Hu) and Cimicifuga(Sheng Ma) in this formula can eliminate wetness-heat from the Lower Jiao. Angelica(Dong Gui) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) can mitigate hemorrhoidal symptoms and alleviate pain, while they moisten hemorrhoidal tissue and harmonise the effects of the other herbs in this formula. Scutellaria(Huang Qin) can purge intestinal heat and is antiphlogistic.
This formula is clinically used to help internal and external hemorrhoids, hemorrhoidal bleeding, hemorrhoidal pain and anal fissure.