May also be used for
- Irregular Pulse, Palpitations
- Anxiety, Irritability
- Poor Sleep, Short Breath
- Early & Heavy Menses
- Post-Illness Debility
- Night Sweating, Spontaneous
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 500mg
- Gelatina nigra (E Jiao) 400mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 400mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang) 400mg
- Ophiopogon japonicus (Mai Men Dong) 270mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui) 140mg
- Sesamum indicum (Hu Ma Ren) 140mg
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao) 140mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 110mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is also called Fu Mai Tang and is helpful of palpitations, slow pulse with irregular intervals and slow and weak pulse with regular intervals.
The Cinnamomum(Rou Gui) in this formula, combined with Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao), invigorates the heart energy(Xin qi) and is used to treat heart palpitations. Rehmannia(Di Huang), Ophiopogon(Mai Men Dong), Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Gelatina(E Jiao), and Sesamum(Hu Ma Ren) enrich the blood circulating in the heart, and have a sedative effect. Zizyphus(Da Zao) and Zingiber(Gan Jiang) balance the effects of the herbs in this formula, promoting their absorption by the body.
This formula is clinically helpful of irregular heartbeat, weak heart, etc.