May also be used for
- Blood Sugar-High
- Lethargy-Sleepy in daytime
- Low Back-Pain, Soreness
- Lower Extremities-Swelling, Numbness
- Lower Limbs-Edema
- Sex-Low sex desire
- Thirst-Dry mouth
- Urination-Frequent, Excessive
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Sheng Di Huang) 150mg
- Glehnia littoralis (Sha Shen) 100mg
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi) 220mg
- Trichosanthes kirilowii (Tian Hua Fen) 150mg
- Alisma plantago (Ze Xie) 150mg
- Anemarrhena asphodoloides (Zhi Mu) 220mg
- Bidens pilosa (Wei Ling Xian) 150mg
- Lycium chinensis (Di Gu Pi) 220mg
- Phragmites communis (Lu Gen) 150mg
- Schizandra chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) 150mg
- Ophiopogon japonicus (Mai Men Dong) 100mg
- Phellodendron amurense (Huang Bai) 150mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 150mg
- Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi) 100mg
- Cornus officinalis (Shan Zhu Yu) 150mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 90mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Diabetes mellitus or "Xiao Ke" is caused by a deficiency in insulin secretion. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine diabetes or "Xiao Ke" is classified as upper, middle and lower "Xiao" Patients who drink fluids excessively are classified as "Shang Xiao"(upper xiao). Patients who become hungry easily are classified as "Zhong Xiao" (Middle Xiao). Patients who become thirsty easily and whose urine is sticky are classified as "Xia Xiao"(Lower Xiao). The, principal causes of diabetes mellitus are overheating of the lungs and stomach which causes injury to body fluids, or dryness of the kidneys resulting in essence deficiency. This formula is a modification and combination of Ba Wei Wan, Si Jun Zi Tang, Yu Quan Wan and Mai Men Dong Yin Zi. It is extremely effective in helping various diabetic symptoms such as thirst, excessive urination, fatigue, lethargy, waist pain, decreased interest in sex and swelling of the lower extremities.
- R010 당뇨환 (糖尿丸)
- 효능 : 당뇨병(소갈증)의 증상들을 완화 시켜준다.
- 성분 : 생지 오미자 산수유 사삼 목단피 천화분 복령 지골피 택사 지모 황백 노근 석곡 감초 맥동 황기