May also be used for
- Aching lower back and knees
- Difficulty in stretching the legs and feet
- Lower extremities-Paralysis
- Limbs-Numbness, Soreness
- Lower back-Sciatica, Nerve pain
- Muscle-Pain, Cramps, Tension
- Pain-Waist, Back, Knees, Legs
- Tendons-Pain, tightness
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng) 90mg
- Notopterygium incisium (Qiang Huo) 90mg
- Angelica laxiflora (Du Huo) 120mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 120mg
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong) 120mg
- Angelica anomala (Bai Zhi) 120mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Sheng Di Huang) 120mg
- Atractylodes lancean (Cang Zhu) 90mg
- Carthmus tinctoriust (Hong Hua) 90mg
- Prunus persica (Tao Ren) 90mg
- Arisaema amurense (Tian Nan Xing) 45mg
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi) 120mg
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) 45mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 90mg
- Cyathula officinalis (Niu Xi) 120mg
- Chaenomeles sinensis (Mu Gua) 90mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 120mg
- Forsythia suspensa (Lian Qiao) 120mg
- Gentiana scabra (Long Dan Cao) 90mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 40mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 90mg
- Bambusa oldhami (Zhu Ru) 120mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is frequently used to help multiple arthralgia, pain in the extremities, or pain throughout the entire body.
The Siler(Fang Feng) and Notopterygium(Qiang Huo) in this formula expel wind pathogenic factor and are used to help numbness in the extremities. Angelica(Du Huo) expels wind and eliminates pathogenic dampness. Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) expels wind pathogenic factor and relieves pain. Arisaema(Tian Nan Xing), Atractylodes(Cang Zhu) and Poria(Fu Ling) eliminate wetness pathogenic factor and help pain throughout all the various joints of the body. Scutetlaria(Huang Qin), Gentiana(Long Dan Cao), Forsythia(Lian Qiao), and Bambusa(Zhu Ru) are antiphlogistic and purge excess fire from the body Carthamus(Hong Hua), Prunus(Tao Ren) and Rehmannia(Sheng Di Huang) promote blood circulation and eliminate blood stasis. Pinellia(Ban Xia) and Citrus(Chen Pi) dispel wetness, eliminate retained food and gas from the gastrointestinal tract and regulate the vital energy while they eliminate phlegm. Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) and Angelica(Bai Zhi) warm the meridians and stimulate blood circulation. Chaenomeles(Mu Gua) relieves pain and is used to treat rheumatic beriberi. Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) moderates the function of the Middle Jiao.
All of the herbs in this formula, exerting their combined therapeutic effect, are used to help pain in the extremities and pain in the various joints throughout the body. This formula is helpful of acute and chronic rheumatic arthralgia, numbness, hemiplegia and chronic beriberi.