May also be used for
- Chills and fever
- Stiff and rigid neck, shoulders and upper back
- Intolerance of Wind
- Dislike of Cold
- Muscle spasms
- Mucosal swelling
- Nasal congestion
- Sensitivity to dust
- Wind-Cold Bi (few joints affected, inflammation intense but short lived, changes over days or weeks)
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Pueraria pseudohirsuta (Ge Gen)
- Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Zingiber rhizoma (Gan Jiang)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by adding Pueraria(Ge Gen) to Gui Zhi Tang. It eliminates muscular spasms by dilating the blood vessels and promoting blood circulation. It is also effective in inducing perspiration and as a diuretic.
This Cinnamomum(Gui Zhi) expels the pathogenic factors from the muscles and promotes sweating to expel the exogenous pathogenic factor from the body surface. Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) is sweet and mild and relaxes the internal organs. It also moderates excessive perspiration caused by Cinnamomum(Gui Zhi). Pueraria(Ge Gen) can expel pathogenic factors from the muscles and eliminate fever. It is effective in treating diarrhea caused by hypo-function of the spleen and stomach.
Therefore, this formula can be used to treat the common cold, chronic shoulder pain, urticaria. It is especially effective in helping neck and back pain resulting from a common cold.