May also be used for :
- Menopause Symptoms
- Fidgety, Moody, Depression
- Anxiety, Absent-Mindedness
- Extreme Sadness with Urge
- May be Night Sweats
- Frequent Yawning
- Internal Heat, Hot Flashes
- Poor Sleep, Dream Disturbed
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Triticum aestivum(Fu Xiao Mai)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao)
- Zizyphus jujuba(Hei Zao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is used to nourish the heart, calm the spirit, regulate the Middle Jiao and relieve anxiety. It is suitable to help hysteria syndrome. It also sedates overexcited nerves, and relieves all kinds of spasms. The Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) and Zizyphus(Hei Zao) in this formula are relaxants, and can relieve the pain of acute muscular cramps. Triticum(Fu Xiao Mai) can sedate the nerves, and is especially effective in relieving over-excitation of the cranial nerve.
- G007 ?????
- ?? : ?????? ?? ???, ???, ?? ????, ????, ???? ??? ??.
- ?? : ?? ?? ??