May also be used for :
- Numbness, Headache,
- Dizziness, Hemiplegia,
- Difficulty in Walking,
- Aphasia, Spasms, Asthma,
- Deformed Mouth and Eyes,
- Wrist and Shoulder Stiffness
- Abdominal Distention,
- Diarrhea, Vomiting
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Lindera strychnifolia (Wu Yao)
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong)
- Angelica anomala (Bai Zhi)
- Bombyx mori (Jiang Can)
- Citrus aurantium (Zhi Ke)
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng)
- Zingiber rhizoma (Gan Jiang)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is mostly used to stimulate the nervous system, promotion kinetic function and eliminate numbness, pain and paralysis.
The Lindera(Wu Yao) and Angelica(Bai Zhi) in this formula regulate the vital energy and alleviate pain: they are the principal herbs in this formula. Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong), Platycodon(Jie Geng) and Citrus(Zhi Ke) promote blood circulation, regulate the vital energy and disperse the depressed liver-energy: after eliminating blood stasis, they alleviate blockages of depressed vital energy. Zingiber(Sheng Jiang) warms the meridians and stops bleeding. When combined with Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) it can strengthen the spleen and stomach. It also enhances the effectiveness of Bombyx(Jiang Can) in controlling gastro-intestinal spasms. Citrus(Chen Pi) alleviates coughing and eliminates sputum.
This formula is clinically used to treat numbness throughout the body due to stroke, contortion of the mouth and eyes due to stroke, shortness of breath with sputum in the throat, the after effects of brain hemorrhage, facial paralysis, and pain in the shoulders and arms.
- G093 ????? (?????)
- ?? : ??? ??? ??? ? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?, ???, ????, ???, ????, ??, ????, ????, ??, ???
- ?? : ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??