May also be used for
- High Blood Pressure
- Yellow Eyes
- Chronic Fatigue
- Bitter taste & Dry
- Yellow Skin
- Support the Gallbladder Health
- Support the Liver Health
- Dark yellow Urine
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Bupleurum chinense (Chai Hu) 300mg
- Artemisia capillaris (Yin Chen Hao) 280mg
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) 160mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 160mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 160mg
- Sophora subprostrata (Shan Dou Gen) 160mg
- Ganoderma iucidum (Ling Zhi) 160mg
- Schizandra chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) 160mg
- Isatis tinctoria (Ban Lan Gen) 160mg
- Abrus fruticulosus (Ji Gu Cao) 160mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 160mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu) 160mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 160mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 40mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 40mg
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao) 40mg
- Mentha arvensis (Bo He) 40mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by combining Xiao Chai Hu Tang, Yi Gan San and Yin Chen Hao Tang with the addition or deletion of various herbs. The Bupleurum(Chai Hu) in this formula is the principal herb utilized to expel superficial pathogenic factors. Xiao Chai Hu Tang is mainly used to help Shao-Yang ailment symptoms such as a bitter taste in the mouth, dryness in the throat, dizziness, alternating hot and cold flashes and a feeling of fullness and oppression in the chest and hypochondria. Yi Gan San can effectively control excess of liver yang energy, disperse stagnated liver energy and enhance gall bladder function. (Please refer to Yi Gan San).
The Isatis(Ban Lan Gen) and Sophora(Shan Dou Gen) which have also been added to this formula rid the body of toxins and dispel pathogenic heat. Artemisia(Yin Chen Hao) eliminates yellowishness (from the skin) and dispels pathogenic damp-heat. Mentha(Bo He) eliminates wind heat and toxins from the upper body. Schizandra(Wu Wei Zi) promotes the production of body fluids, eliminates dryness, and acts as an astringent on original yang energy (Yuan Yang). Reishi(Ling Zhi) regulates the effects of the other herbs in this formula, protects the liver, fights cancer and increases the body's immune function. Abrus(Ji Gu Cao) eliminates heat-pathogenic, dispels toxins, disperses stagnated liver energy, breaks up stasis and is used to treat jaundice.
All the herbs combined in this formula have a synergetic effect: they protect the liver, dispel toxins, guard against cancer, strengthen the body's immune function, eliminate fatigue and greatly augment physical strength.