May also be used for :
- Hypochondriac pain
- Red sore eyes
- Hearing loss
- Swelling in the ears
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Short temper
- Difficult and painful urination with a heat sensation in the urethra
- Swollen and itchy genitalia
- Yellow, foul smelling leukorrhea
- Short menstrual cycle with reddish-purple blood
- Ear discharge
- Yellow urine
- Chest pain
- Turbid urine
- Dry throat
- Pain in the armpits
- Sweating in the groin
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
- Bupleurum chinense (Chai Hu)
- Gardenia jasminoides (Shen Zhi Zi)
- Gentiana scabra (Long Dan Cao)
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang)
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin)
- Alisma plantago (Ze Xie)
- Plantago asiatica (Che Qian Zi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula eliminates heat, is antiphlogistic, cools the blood, promotes blood circulation, and is diuretic. The Plantago(Che Qian Zi) and Alisma(Ze Xie) in this formula are diuretic and antiphlogistic. Angelica(Dong Gui) and Rehmannia(Di Huang) promote blood circulation and relieve pain. Gentiana(Long Dan Cao), Gardenia(Shen Zhi Zi) and Scutellaria(Huang Qin) are antiphlogistic and detoxicant. This is a highly integrated formula which is principally used to treat disease occurring in the liver and gall bladder meridians. It is mainly used to treat the following symptoms:
(1) Stringy and rapid, pulse.
(2) Redness of the tongue with yellow coating.
(3) Hematuria with micturition pain.
It is also used to treat related symptoms such as redness of the eyes, dizziness, bitterness of the mouth, dryness of the mouth, dryness of the tongue, intercostalgia, hot and cold spells, hard stool or constipation, swelling and pain of the pudendal region. This formula is helpful of nephritis, cystitis, urethritis, gonorrhea, acute prostatitis and herpes zoster. This formula is also effective of vaginal itching and eczema.
- G097 ????? (?????)
- ?? : ????: ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?, ???? ?? ??? ???, ??? ??? ??? ??? ?, ???, ???, ???, ????, ????, ????, ????
- ?? : ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??