May also be used for
- Back Pain, Sprain, Contusion
- Painful Bruises Body
- Limbs Numbness
- Swelling Joints, Pain
- Traumatic Injury
- Bone : Pain, Fractures
- Muscle : Pain, Swollen, Sprain
- Tendon : Pain, Swollen, Sprain
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Eucommia ulmoides(Du Zhong) 205mg
- Corydalis Bulbosa(Yan Hu Suo) 205mg
- Boswellia carterii(Ru Xiang) 205mg
- Commiphora myrrhea(Mo Yao) 205mg
- Eugenia caryophyllata(Ding Xiang) 168mg
- Cyperus rotundus(Xiang Fu) 123mg
- Angelica sinensis(Dong Gui) 123mg
- Curcuma aromaticad(Yu Jin) 123mg
- Saussurea lappa(Mu Xiang) 123mg
- Daemonorops draco(Xue Jie) 123mg
- Carthamus tinctoriust(Hong Hua) 123mg
- Panax pseudoginseng(San Qi) 123mg
- Ligusticum wallichii(Chuan Xiong) 123mg
- Paeonia lactiflora(Chi Shao) 123mg
- Perilla frutescens(Zi Su Ye) 81mg
- Rubia cordifolia(Qian Cao Gen) 81mg
- Lycopus lucidusm(Ze Lan) 81mg
- Prunus persica(Tao Ren) 81mg
- Melia toosendan(Chuan Lian Zi) 81mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by combining Xing Qi Huo Xue Tang and Ba Li San, with the addition of other herbs. Ba Li San can stimulate blood circulation and break up blood stasis. Ba Li San also stimulates the circulation of vital energy and stops pain: it is effective in helping pain caused by both internal and external injuries.
The Angelica(Dong Gui) in Xing Qi Huo Xue Tang nourishes and regulates the blood. The Lycopus(Ze Lan) in this formula increases blood circulation, promotes circulation of body fluids, is used to help injuries resulting from physical trauma and is also used to help edema of the limbs. Rubia(Qian Cao Gen) and Paeonia(Chi Shao) cool the blood, eliminate stasis and stop pain. Cyperus(Xiang Fu) and Curcuma(Yu Jin) alleviate mental depression and stimulate the circulation of vital energy. Corydalis(Yan Hu Suo), Daemonorops(Xue Jie), Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong), Prunus(Tao Ren) and Carthamus(Hong Hua) promote blood circulation, break up stasis, stimulate the circulation of vital energy and stop pain. Pseudoginseng(San Qi) promotes hemostasis by eliminating blood stasis. Saussurea(Mu Xiang), Citrus(Qing Pi) and Eugenia(Ding Xiang) warm the Middle-Jiao and the stomach, keep adverse energy downwards, regulate stomach function and alleviate pain. Perilla(Zi Su Ye) eliminates cold, dispels superficial pathogenic factors, regulates vital energy and regulates Ying Energy. Boswellia(Ru Xiang) and Commiphora(Mo Yao) stimulate blood circulation and stop pain.
Hence, this formula is especially effective in helping sprains and contusions, acute lumbar pain, chronic strain that has persisted for many years.