May also be used for
- Chronic, Incessant Cough
- Chronic Sore Throat
- Chronic Hoarseness
- Tick, White or Yellow Phlegm
- Phlegm Retention
- Hard to Breath
- Fever & Thirst, Dry Mouth
- Nocturnal Emission
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Asparagus cochinchinensis (Tian Men Don) 160mg
- Bambusa oldhami (Zhu Ru) 160mg
- Fritillaria cirrhosa (Bei Mu) 160mg
- Gardenia jasminoidesd (Zhi Zi) 105mg
- Platcodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng) 215mg
- Prunus armeniaca (Xing Ren) 160mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 215mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 105mg
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao) 160mg
- Schizandra chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) 105mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui) 215mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 100mg
- Ophiopogona japonicus (Mai Men Dong) 160mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 160mg
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi) 105mg
- Morus alba (Sang Bai Pi) 215mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Qing Fei Tang is a formula recorded in the "Wan Bing Hui Chun" of the Ming Dynasty. It is used to help chronic disease of the respiratory tract.
The Asparagus(Tian Men Don), Ophiopogon(Mai Men Dong), and Schizandra(Wu Wei Zi) in the formula can nourish and expel heat from the lungs, as well as moisten dry phlegm, thus enhancing the expectoration of sputum. Fritillaria(Bei Mu), Prunus(Xing Ren), Morus(Sang Bai Pi), Platycodon(Jie Geng), Citrus(Chen Pi) and Poria(Fu Ling) can dissolve phlegm. Scutellaria(Huang Qin) eliminates heat in the chest. Angelica(Dang Gui) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) can nourish the blood and alleviate rebellious qi.