100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Asparagus cochinchinensis (Tian Men Don)
- Bambusa oldhami (Zhu Ru)
- Fritillaria cirrhosa (Bei Mu)
- Gardenia jasminoidesd (Zhi Zi)
- Platcodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng)
- Prunus armeniaca (Xing Ren)
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Schizandra chinensis (Wu Wei Zi)
- Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Ophiopogona japonicus (Mai Men Dong)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Morus alba (Sang Bai Pi)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.