May also be used for
- Cold-Lower Body and Extremities
- Fertility-Lack of sperms
- Lower back-Sore and weak
- Menstruation-Scanty flow
- Seminal Insufficiency
- Sex drive-Impotence, Seminal emission, Premature ejaculation
- Supports healthy Kidney functions
- Supports healthy Bladder functions
- Urination-Incontinence /Frequency
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong) 110mg
- Lycium chinense (Gou Qi Zi) 148mg
- Curculigo orchioides (Xian Mao) 110mg
- Epimedium macranthum (Yin Yang Huo) 110mg
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi) 110mg
- Cynomorium coccineum (Suo Yang) 148mg
- Cinnamomun cassia (Rou Gui) 110mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui) 110mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 110mg
- Rubus palmatus (Fu Pen Zi) 110mg
- Cornus officinalis (Shan Zhu Yu) 110mg
- Dipsacus asper (Xu Duan) 110mg
- Morinda officinale (Ba Ji Tian) 110mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 110mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Shu Di Huang) 148mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 110mg
- Achyranthes bidentata (Niu Xi) 148mg
- Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi) 110mg
- Dioscorea batata (Shan Yao) 148mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu) 110mg
- Amomum xanthioides (Sha Ren) 110mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula can strengthen the essential life energy, invigorate the kidneys, and strengthens the yang.
The Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Angelica(Dang Gui), Paeonia(Mu Dan Pi), Cinnamomum(Rou Gui) and Dipsacus(Xu Duan) in this formula promote the
circulation of the vital energy and the blood. Eucommia(Du Zhong), Rehmannia(Shu Di Huang), Dioscorea(Shan Yao), Astragalus(Huang Qi), Curculigo(Xian Mao), Achyranthes(Niu Xi), Epimedium(Yin Yang Huo), Lycium(Gou Qi Zi) and Morinda(Ba Ji Tian) nourish and strengthen the body. Cornus(Shan Zhu Yu), Rubus(Fu Pen Zi) and Cynomorium(Suo Yang) have an astringent effect. Amomum(Sha Ren) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) strengthen the stomach. Poria(Fu Ling) and Atractylodes(Bai Zhu) promote diuresis to eliminate the damp-pathogenic factor from the lower jiao, nourish and sedate.
This formula is helpful of deficiency cold of the kidney energy, seminal emission, and premature ejaculation. It also used to help a dizzying sensation of tilting, ear ringing, cold in the extremities, lower abdominal chills, soreness in the lumbar region and knees. It is effective for infertility caused by weak yang energy. This formula can be used by either men or women.