May also be used for
- Hair Loss (Circular Balding)
- Gray Hair, Prematurely Gray
- Blood Insufficient
- Dizziness, Gray Hair
- Knees-Soreness, Weakness
- Lower Back-Soreness, Weakness
- Support the Hair Health
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Polygonatum multiflorum (He Shou Wu) 275mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 195mg
- Achyranthes bidentata (Niu Xi) 195mg
- Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui) 275mg
- Psoralea corylifolia (Bu Gu Zhi) 195mg
- Juglans regia (Hu Tao Ren) 195mg
- Cuscuta chinensis (Tu Si Zi) 195mg
- Sesame semen (Hei Zhi Ma) 195mg
- Cornus officinalis (Tu Si Zi) 195mg
- Lycium chinensis (Gou Qi Zi) 195mg
- Dioscorea batata (Shan Yao) 195mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
The chief herb in this formula, Polygonum(He Shou Wu), constitutes a rather large dosage: it stabilizes the essence, nourishes the blood, and strengthens the sinews, bones, and kidneys. Lycium(Gou Qi Zi), Cuscuta(Tu Si Zi), Sesame(Hei Zhi Ma), and Juglans(Hu Tao Ren), nourish the liver and kidneys. In correlation with the chief herb, they supply and stabilize the essence and thereby provide nutrients to the kidneys. Poria(Fu Ling) and Dioscorea(Shan Yao) strengthen the spleen and leach out dampness or turbidity in the body. Achyranthes(Niu Xi) and Psoralea(Bu Gu Zhi), tonify the liver and kidneys, strengthen the sinews and bones in general, and the lower back and knees in particular.
Poliosis is symptomatic of liver and blood deficiencies because of its nourishing effect on the liver and blood, Angelica(Dang Gui) is added as an adjuvant herb to help the main herb and combine with adjuvant herbs Polygonum(He Shou Wu), Lycium(Gou Qi Zi), and Cuscuta(Tu Si Zi) to tonify the liver and kidneys, nourish essence and blood and as a result nourish the hair. (Yi Fang Ji Jie)