May also be used for
- Fever and chills (chills predominant)
- Wheezing (asthma)
- Copious, white, stringy, difficult to expectorate sputum
- Stifling sensation in the chest
- General heaviness (especially upper body)
- General body aches
- No thirst
- Floating edema (severe)
- Considerable difficulty breathing while lying down (severe)
- Intolerance of Cold
- Periorbital edema
- Vomiting of frothy saliva during pregnancy
- Chest distention
- Dry heaves
- Decreased urine
- Subcardiac edema
- Occasional chills on the back
- Decreased urination
- Flushed face
- Inflammation of the tear ducts
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Asiasari Radix (Xi Xin)
- Cinnamomi Ramulus (Gui Zhi)
- Glycyrrhizae Radix (Zhi Gan Cao)
- Paeoniae Radix (Bai Shao)
- Pinelliae Tuber (Ban Xia)
- Schizandrae Fructus (Wu Wei Zi)
- Zingiberis Rhizoma (Gan Jiang)
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula expels exogenous pathogenic factor evils, dispels chilliness and relieves asthma. The Ephedra in this formula induces perspiration, relieves asthma, relieves blockages of lung energy, and has a diuretic effect. It is the principal ingredient in this formula. Cinnamomum has a pungent flavor and warm character. It can expel pathogenic factors from the muscles, assist Aphedra in expelling exogenous pathogenic factor, and warm the yang, circulating and changing vital energy.
Dried ginger dispels chilliness from the spleen and the lungs. Asarum and Paeonia relieve coughing and alleviate asthmatic symptoms. Pinellia is an expectorant and depresses nausea at the same time it eliminates retained fluids. Schizandra and Glycyrrhiza relieve convulsions of the bronchi and are used to treat asthma.
This formula is used to treat chronic bronchitis, asthmatic bronchitis and bronchial asthma.