May also be used for :
- Fever and chills (chills predominant)
- Wheezing (asthma)
- Copious, white, stringy, difficult to expectorate sputum
- Stifling sensation in the chest
- General heaviness (especially upper body)
- General body aches
- No thirst
- Floating edema (severe)
- Considerable difficulty breathing while lying down (severe)
- Intolerance of Cold
- Periorbital edema
- Vomiting of frothy saliva during pregnancy
- Chest distention
- Dry heaves
- Decreased urine
- Subcardiac edema
- Occasional chills on the back
- Decreased urination
- Flushed face
- Inflammation of the tear ducts
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Pinelliae Tuber (Ban Xia)
- Paeoniae Radix (Shao Yao)
- Glycyrrhizae Radix (Gan Cao)
- Cinnamomi Ramulus (Gui Zhi)
- Asiasari Radix (Xi Xin)
- Zingiberis Rhizoma (Gan Jiang)
- Schizandrae Fructus (Wu Wei Zi)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula expels exogenous pathogenic factor evils, dispels chilliness and relieves asthma.
The main herb in this formula induces perspiration, relieves asthma, relieves blockages of lung energy, and has a diuretic effect. It is the principal ingredient in this formula. Cinnamomum(Gui Zhi) has a pungent flavor and warm character. It can expel pathogenic factors from the muscles, assist the main herb in expelling exogenous pathogenic factor, and warm the yang, circulating and changing vital energy. Dried ginger(Gan Jiang) dispels chilliness from the spleen and the lungs. Paeonia(Wu Wei Zi) relieve coughing and alleviate asthmatic symptoms. Pinellia(Ban Xia) is an expectorant and depresses nausea at the same time it eliminates retained fluids. Schizandra(Bai Shao) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) relieve convulsions of the bronchi and are used to treat asthma. This formula is used to help chronic bronchitis, asthmatic bronchitis and bronchial asthma.