May also be used for :
- Alternating chills and fever
- Dry throat
- Bitter or sour taste in the mouth
- Sensation of fullness in the chest and hypochondrium
- Chest distention
- Difficulty taking deep breaths
- Hardness beneath the Heart
- Hypochondriac pain with pressure
- Being downcast with no desire to eat
- May be palpitations
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach ache
- Reduced appetite
- Subcostal bloating
- Tendency to diarrhea
- May be urinary dysfunction
- Sometimes fatigue
- Headaches (side of head)
- Rib pain
- Ear infection
- Hearing difficulty
- Red eyes
- Stiff shoulders
- Throat pain
- Hip pain
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Bupleurim chinensis (Chai Hu)
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin)
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Ziziphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Xiao Chai Hu Tang is a formula from the "Shang Han Jin Gui". It is used to help intermittent hot and cold spells, a feeling of fullness and oppression in the chest and hypochondria, restlessness with vomiting, bitterness of the mouth, dryness of the throat, vertigo, loss of appetite, stringy and fast pulse, thin white coating on the tongue, etc.
This formula uses Bupleurum(Chai Hu) to eliminate "Shao Yang" pathogenic. Scutellaria(Huang Qin) dispels heat from the gallbladder, and is the principal ingredient in this formula. Pinellia(Ban Xia) and Zingiber(Gan Jiang) regulate the Middle Jiao and stop vomiting. Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao), and Ziziphus(Da Zao) help the circulation of good Qi and the elimination of evil Qi.
This formula can be used to help the common cold, inflammation of the throat, pneumonia, bronchitis, pleurisy and lymphangitis. However, the principal symptoms which this formula helps are intermittent hot and cold spells, swelling and pain of the chest and hypochondria, bitterness of the mouth, dryness of the throat and dizziness. This formula is also very effective in helping hepatitis and cholecystitis.
- G070 ???? (????)
- ?? : ??, ??? ??, ????, ???, ?? ???, ???, ??, ????, ?????, ???. ????, ????, ??? ??? ??, ?? ?????, ??? ?? ???? ??. ???, ?????, ????. ??
- ?? : ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??