May also be used for
- Facial paralysis, Bell’s palsy
- Mouth Numbness & Contortion
- Eyelid Numbness
- Slow and Slurred Speech
- Limited Movement
- Muscle Spasms
- Neck Rigidity
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng) 378mg
- Aconitum carmichaeli (Fu Zi) 280mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi) 280mg
- Cnidium officinale (Chuan Xiong) 280mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 280mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 240mg
- Prunus armeniaca (Xing Ren) 200mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 200mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 200mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 162mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula can keep the functions of Ying and Wei in balance, as well as keeping out wind pathogenic factors.
Aconite(Fu Zi) warms the yang and dispels cold. Ginseng(Dang Shen) is a tonic for the body's primordial energy. Both herbs have the effect of restoring depleted yang supporting the body's healthy energy and eliminating pathogenic factors. Scutellaria baicalensis(Huang Qin) is cold in character and bitter to the taste. It moderates the dryness of the other herbs in this formula.
In addition to helping stroke and rheumatic stagnating pain, this formula is also effective in helping contortion of the eye and mouth resulting from facial paralysis.