May also be used for
- Groin : Radiating pain
- Low Back : Pain, Soreness
- Stones : Kidney, Bladder, Urethra
- Urine : Bloody
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Talc (Hua Shi) 250mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 210mg
- Lygodium japonicum (Hai Jin Sha) 202mg
- Plantago asiatica (Che Qian Cao) 202mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 152mg
- Curcuma longa (Jiang Huang) 152mg
- Dipsacus asper (Xu Duan) 152mg
- Galli stomachichum corium (Ji Nei Jin) 152mg
- Loranthus parasiticus (Sang Ji Sheng) 152mg
- Lysimachia christinae (Jin Qian Cao) 152mg
- Psoralea corylifolia (Bu Gu Zhi) 152mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang) 152mg
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi) 105mg
- Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong) 105mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 105mg
- Salvia miltiorrhiza (Dan Shen) 105mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This is a special formula used to relieve stone's symptoms in the urinary tract. It promotes diuresis, stones and relieves pain.
The Galli(Ji Nei Jin) in this formula is made from the inner membrane of the spleen and stomach of the chicken. It can dissolve sand and stones. Codonopsis(Dang Shen) and Astragalus(Huang Qi) help to increase the body's vital energy (Yang Qi). The stronger the vital energy, the greater the therapeutic effect of these herbs. Lygodium(Hai Jin Sha), Plantago(Che Qian Cao) and Lysimachia(Jin Qian Cao) when used in combination with talcum can clear the urinary bladder and relieve obstruction and pain in the urinary tract. Curcuma(Jiang Huang) regulates the vital energy. Rehmannia(Di Huang), Dipsacus asper(Xu Duan), Psoralea(Bu Gu Zhi) and Eucommia(Du Zhong) strengthen kidney function and assist in eliminating stones. Salvia(Dan Shen) and Loranthus(Sang Ji Sheng) relieve pain and strengthen the body. Paeonia(Bai Shao) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) dilate the urinary tract and thus assist the elimination of stones.
- R069 화어뇨석탕 (化瘀尿石湯)
- 효능 : 요도결석증, 통림, 소복창만, 혈뇨
- 성분 : 삼릉 아출 도인 적작 우슬 청피 지각 후박 의이인 백지 금전초 차전자