May also be used for :
- Abdominal pain
- Slight chills
- Spasms of the calf muscles
- Cramps in the hands
- Weak legs
- Hypertonicity of the extremities characterized by difficult flexion and extension
- Sciatic pain
- Severe and painful muscle spasms in the Stomach, bronchi, Gallbladder and uterus. Intestines
- Shoulder pain
- Pain in the head, body or limbs due to arterial spasms characterized by a severe pulling pain
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula focuses on regulating internal organic function and eliminating acute symptoms and is principally used to help abdominal pain and tenesmus. It can also be used to help weakness of the legs, infantile fever and abdominal pain, discomfort during urination, stiffness of the abdominal area which does not relax when pressure is applied and spasmodic pain in the hands and feet.
This formula is made from Paeonia(Bai Shao) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) and is used to help acute muscular spasms. Paeonia(Bai Shao) relieves muscular spasms and dissolves blood clots, relieves pain and eliminates numbness. Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) is antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifies and opens up the main energy channels. Paeonia(Bai Shao) exerts its effect on the centers while Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) affects the distal areas. When both herbs are combined, they can regulate the vital energy and the blood and effectively relieve various kinds of acute spasmodic pain.